What Does Cover Give Me?
Ambulance Victoria Membership cover gives you protection against the cost of world class emergency treatment and transport services delivered by highly skilled and dedicated paramedics, aided by state-of-the-art equipment and resources. Specifically it includes:
- All emergency road ambulance transport;
- All MICA (Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance) attendance and treatment;
- All emergency air ambulance and clinically necessary non-emergency air ambulance;
- All ambulance treatment when transport is not required;
- All clinically necessary non-emergency patient transport;
- Emergency ambulance treatment and transport services provided while interstate.
Cover Terms & Conditions
- Membership benefits do not commence until 5.00pm (1700AEST) on the day after the membership fee is received by Ambulance Victoria.
- A 14-day qualifying period exists for emergency transport resulting from a pre-existing medical condition and all non-emergency transport for new and reinstated members.
- Ambulance transport back to Victoria must be clinically necessary* and approved in advance by Ambulance Victoria.
- All memberships are subject to Membership Scheme Business Rules
*Clinically necessary – There must be a medical requirement for the transport and it must be medically authorised by an appropriate health professional and approved by AV
Join Today, It’s Quick and Easy
Become a genuine Ambulance Victoria member and be protected against the cost of transport and treatment by our highly skilled paramedics.
Join Now Renew