What Does Cover Give Me?
Ambulance Victoria Membership cover gives you protection against the cost of world class emergency treatment and transport services delivered by highly skilled and dedicated paramedics, aided by state-of-the-art equipment and resources.
Cover may include:
While receiving services in Victoria;
- Emergency road ambulance transport;
- MICA (Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance) attendance and treatment;
- Emergency air ambulance and clinically necessary non-emergency air ambulance;
- Ambulance treatment when transport is not required;
- Clinically necessary non-emergency patient transport to the nearest medical facility able to treat you. This needs to be pre-approved by Ambulance Victoria;
While travelling interstate within Australia;
- Emergency ambulance treatment and transport services while travelling interstate provided by that states registered Ambulance service when the result of a Triple Zero (000) emergency call. The ambulance service in that state will take you to the nearest medical facility that can treat you.
- Clinically necessary non-emergency patient transport to the nearest medical facility able to treat you. This needs to be pre-approved in writing by Ambulance Victoria and does not include return to Victoria for treatment at a facility of choice.