Social Media Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all social channels of Ambulance Victoria:
1. Do not post anything that could be considered prejudicial, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
2. Avoid offensive language. We want everyone to be comfortable visiting here to get important community safety information. Any hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs will be removed.
3. Do not harass or make personal attacks against others. Please be polite and respectful of others and their opinions. Any attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual will be removed.
4. Personal or sensitive information about others should not be posted on this page. Divulging any information about other people can be distressing for them and their family members. Please remember these sensitivities before you post.
5. Avoid reposting other people’s appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam.
6. Facebook – Do not link to non-government or off-topic web pages or Facebook pages.