Our Equality and Workplace Reform Steering Committee actively guides, advises and monitors our progress in implementing our reform program.
The Steering Committee includes AV employees and first responders, as well as external stakeholders and partners including union leaders, health sector leaders and subject matter experts.
Ambulance Victoria members
- Jane Miller, Chief Executive (Chair)
- Libby Murphy, Chief Operations Officer
- Bhav Selvalingam, Team Manager, Castlemaine (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Stuart Hine, Acting Operational Advisor, Equality & Workplace Reform (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Nikki Anderson, Operational Project Specialist, Advanced Life Support (ALS) Paramedic (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Simone Cusack, Executive Director, Equality & Workplace Reform
- Sam Richards, Executive Director, People Services
- Bonnie Loft, Director, Workplace Reform
- Jenny Mina, Senior Communications Manager, Equality & Workplace Reform
- Andrew Prosser, Program Lead, Equality and Workplace Reform
- Brigid Monagle, Victoria Public Service Commissioner
- Darren Law, Organiser, Ambulance Employees Association Victoria
- Jill McCabe, Chief Executive Officer, Professionals Australia
- Danny Hill, General Secretary, Victorian Ambulance Union
- Dr Sue Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, The Royal Women’s Hospital
- Maria Perera, Executive Director, Ambulance, Emergency Care and Access, Department of Health
- Andrew Colvin AO APM, Independent Advisor
Other representatives will be invited to provide specialist input and advice as required.
Staff Reference Group
Our Equality and Workplace Reform Staff Reference Group represents the voice of our workforce, and has a critical role in helping to shape the way we approach and prioritise the reforms at AV.
The group includes members from a range of backgrounds and roles across the workforce, including paramedics, ambulance community officers, administration and corporate staff. They are passionate about representing the many voices and experiences of our workforce in helping to create a safe, fair and inclusive workplace.
- Julie Delahunt (she/her and they/them), Team Manager, Sunshine Branch
- Brett Drummond (he/him and they/them), Manager, Consequence & Planning, Emergency Management Unit
- Stuart Hine (he/him/his), Acting Operational Advisor E&WR
- Steph Hulsbosch (they/them), Ambulance Community Officer
- Bhav Selvalingam (he/him/his), Team Manager, Castlemaine
- Nikki Anderson (she/her), Operational Project Specialist
- Liz Campbell (she/her), Senior Manager Enterprise Project Management Office
- Tony Ginis (he/him), Regional Improvement Lead
- Timothy Naylor (he/him), MICA Paramedic Student
- Lisa Powell (she/her), Senior MICA Team Manager
- Rav Deep Singh (he/him), Workforce Planning Advisor
- Laura Wirth (she/her), Comms Support Paramedic