Our Equality and Workplace Reform Steering Committee actively guides, advises and monitors our progress in implementing our reform program.
The Steering Committee includes AV employees and first responders, as well as external stakeholders and partners including union leaders, health sector leaders and subject matter experts.
Ambulance Victoria members
- Tony Walker, Chief Executive Officer (Chair) (Felicity Topp, Interim Chief Executive Officer while Tony Walker is on leave)
- Libby Murphy, Chief Operations Officer
- Anthony Carlyon, Acting Executive Director Clinical Operations
- Lily Lucent, ALS Paramedic, Reservoir Branch (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Bhav Selvalingam, ALS Paramedic, Kyneton Branch (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Stuart Hine, Senior Team Manager, South Melbourne Branch (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Lucille Brown, Ambulance Community Officer, Beechworth (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Nikki Anderson, Peer Support Coordinator (Staff Reference Group representative)
- Simone Cusack, Executive Director, Equality & Workplace Reform
- Nicola Reinders, Executive Director, Quality and Patient Experience
- Alison Goss, Acting Executive Director, People & Culture
- Nichola Holgate, Executive Director Communication & Engagement
- Adam Fennessy PSM, Victorian Public Service Commissioner
- Brett Adie, Secretary, Ambulance Employees Association Victoria
- Jill McCabe, Chief Executive Officer, Professionals Australia
- Danny Hill, General Secretary, Victorian Ambulance Union
- Dr Sue Matthews, Chief Executive Officer, The Royal Women’s Hospital
- Jodie Geissler, Deputy Secretary, Commissioning & System Improvement Division, Department of Health
- Maria Perera, Executive Director, Ambulance Services Branch, Department of Health
- Andrew Colvin AO APM, External subject matter expert
Other representatives will be invited to provide specialist input and advice as required.
Staff Reference Group
Our Equality and Workplace Reform Staff Reference Group represents the voice of our workforce, and has a critical role in helping to shape the way we approach and prioritise the reforms at AV.
The group includes members from a range of backgrounds and roles across the workforce, including paramedics, ambulance community officers, administration and corporate staff. They are passionate about representing the many voices and experiences of our workforce in helping to create a safe, fair and inclusive workplace.
- Nikki Anderson (she/her), Acting Peer Support Coordinator – Wellbeing & Support Services, Advanced Life Saving (ALS) Paramedic
- Sally Clark, ALS Paramedic – North East Super Resource Centre
- Bhav Selvalingam (he/him/his), ALS Paramedic – Kyneton
- Lily Lucent (she/her/they/their), ALS Paramedic
- Emily Hackman (she/her), ALS Paramedic
- Steph Hulsbosch (they/them), Ambulance Community Officer – Myrtleford
- Brett Drummond (he/him and they/them), Manager, Consequence and Planning – Emergency Management Unit
- Lucille Brown (she/her), Ambulance Community Officer – Beechworth
- Phil Cullen (he/him), Acting Director Communication – External Affairs Communication and Engagement
- Phoebe Sinnett (she/her), Operational Communications, Specialist Operational Communications
- Kerry Laughton (she/her), Strategic Policy Advisor, Operational Strategy & Integration
- Stuart Hine (he/him/his), Team Manager, South Melbourne branch
- Linda Liem (she/her and they/them), ALS Paramedic – Metro East
- Julie Delahunt (she/her and they/them), A/Senior Team Manager – Medium Acuity Transport Service