Royal Melbourne Show 2019 Competition
Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the Terms and Conditions for Ambulance Victoria’s Royal Melbourne Show 2019 Competition.
- The Promoter is Ambulance Victoria (ABN 50 373 327 705) (AV).
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to any person (a Participant) who enters Ambulance Victoria’s Royal Melbourne Show competition (Competition). By entering the Competition, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person and is restricted to Participants who:
a) are valid AV members.
b) have received an email invitation;
c) are over the age of 18 years; and
d) who submit any entry via the link to AV’s website in the Participant’s email invitation.
4. Employees of AV and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- The Competition opens on Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at and closes 4.00pm AEST Wednesday, 18 September 2019 (Closing Date and Time).
- To enter the Competition, eligible Participants must submit any entry via the link to AV’s website found in Participant’s email invitation by the Closing date and Time.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. AV is not responsible or liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by draw and will receive a pass for entry to the 2019 Royal Melbourne Show for one family only. All entry conditions are in line with Royal Melbourne Show entry conditions. Family definition is in line with Royal Melbourne Show ticketing, which constitutes 2 x adults and 2 x children OR 1 x adult and 3 x children. Further information can be found here: https://tickets.royalshow.com.au/?_ga=2.153368639.685771841.1567731985-407389138.1565233312
- The prize is not negotiable, transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. AV takes no responsibility or liability for any variation in the value of the prize, or if the prize is damaged or lost or damaged in transit.
- Draw will be conducted at Ambulance Victoria headquarters, 375 Manningham Rd, Doncaster at 4.00pm AEST Wednesday, 18 September 2019. AV’s decisions on eligibility of entries and prize award are final and conclusive.
- Winner will be contacted via phone and/or email and asked to confirm their ability to utilise the prize. Ambulance Victoria membership details will be used to contact the winner.
- Redraw will occur at 4.00pm AEST, Thursday, 19 September 2019 (Redraw Date and Time) if the winner does not confirm with AV their ability to utilise the prize by the Redraw Date and Time. In the event of a redraw, the original prize winner will lose his or her right to claim the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next placed Participant.
- The AV collects personal information in accordance with Privacy Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). The Promoter’s Privacy Statement can be found at:
- Except where specified in these terms and conditions, Participant details will not be used for any other purpose.
- AV will not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential), or any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of negligence, in connection with the conduct of the Competition or the redemption or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way, is unable to be conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of AV or if it is fair and reasonable to do so or where AV is required or directed to so by the Victorian Government, AV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.